Guys, Does a woman really gave to know?

How to cook so she can keep a mN? Or as long as she is a good woman?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a useful life skill, even if she's single, no?

Not being able to cook is a deal breaker for two reasons.

One, because it shows a lack of basic skills and adulthood and maturity.

Two, because many women who don't cook have a chip on their shoulder towards men, and why would I want to deal with THAT?

What Guys Said 11

• That would depend on if she is willing to learn how to cook , cuz I love to eat and takeout would get old in a hurry

• Just watch food network. I would say she doesn't have to but when it comes down to it yes she has too. Or willing to flip catering bills with me because when you and yes you (woman love to entertain) decide to have a dinner party with your boring friends I'm not cooking! I'm also not cooking a vegetarian and a vegan meal for the two couples I can't stand...

• lol! i mean at lest know how to cook something simple and basic for yourself
    Leave the cooking to me, i love cooking and i am good at it

• I don't care but I'd appreciate it because I can't cook much myself. I can cook to survive. Don't know how that happened considering my family knows how to cook. Guess the cooking gene skipped me.

• Uhh doesn't have to... I can live on takeouts. Although it wouldn't hurt if she could at least make a sandwich. Haha.

• She could be a terrible cook, as long as I'm happy being around her we're all good, stop sweating it.

If she did know how to cook that'd be cool in general. Anybody that cooks me anything is instantly an acquaintance of mine

• I don't care if a woman knows how to cook. Not important to me.

• No woman needs to know how to cook anymore.
    Mind you being a good woman is rarely enough.

• I wouldn't mind as I'm a pretty decent cook myself, but on the other hand, I like a women that don't mind pitching in & learning new things.

• she's gonna have to cook... i can't... much.

• Yes in my opinion that is 100% needed !