Girls, Am I attractive enough to be of interest to you?

I am a 15 year old finnish guy with blonde hair, bluish eyes, glasses, an average build and I'm intelligent. I'm also very romantic (heard this all the time from my ex...) and I play Discgolf and videogames. I also have a youtube channel. I'm also a shy guy. So how likely is it that I can make a girl Interested in me with those features listed above? Also, a few pictures of my face below Girls, Am I attractive enough to be of interest to you?

I kinda have to say It's rude to say that I look like a 10yo just because I have no facial hair 😠

9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• You're like the cute little brother I've never had :)

• I'm not a pedobear so no.

• You are 15 what :O

• Are ya surprised because I look Younger/Older than you thought?

• Wait until the end lol and trust me many boys just start puberty when they're like 14 so you still have a while to go ;)

• Mine started at 12 already

• I'd feel like you were a player if you did that on a first date 😂 But after three or four it would be sweet 😊

• You look ten for real. Why are you in a hurry to grow up too quickly?

• You'll get older and start looking older. When that happens you'll look cuter. You look cute now just to young for girls your age.

• Okay I'm 14 and you do look 15 but you haven't finished puberty yet. Honestly take my word for it, and yeah I think I would if you had a good personality because you aren't my type but you are cute.

• maybe you should hit puberty first.. You look a bit young :/ (I'm 15 as well)