How to tell whether its worth pursing a girl or not?

So this girl who I've known for about 6 months or so have been seeing each other just about 5-6 days a week. We went to high school together but didn't know each other back then.

About two weeks ago she aproached me at the gym and she asked me if she could workout with me, I accepted and we have been working out together ever since, we have built a good bond between one another. However outside of the gym we have only been out once and that was to dinner, and it was pretty casual. She always ask me to cook for her etc

I am starting to like her a little but im unsure where we stand, she randomly told me a few weeks ago her ex already had a new girlfriend (they broke up about 6 months ago), she has also indirectly asked me about any girls in my life, specifically a girl who I work with (who I have no interest in). She asked me how old she was etc. I want to ask her out in person to dinner but dont want to make things awkward between us if she says no, is this a risk I need to take or should i just let thing flow naturally if there are mutual feelings?

Most Helpful Guy

• You never know until you try. Just go for it; no risk, no reward

What Girls Said 1

• She's not interested in dating or relationships right now. She's just looking for someone, anyone, so she can say she's dating too. Huge red flag she mentioned her ex and his new girl

What Guys Said 2

• No risk, no reward

• Just check your itinerary; if you've nothing to do then that's that.