Would it be shallow to suggest my girllfriend to lose weight?

I wouldn't want to seem like I'm trying force her. I'm just worried about her health and I'd be even more attracted to her than I already am. I feel like a bad person for thinking this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont feel bad dude.. It's okay to want sth good for someone u love.. Just suggest the thought to her nicely and actually wake up one day and take her out for a jog and later sit in a cafe... U dont have to tell her anything.. If u think she is happy with her weight u shud just try to still keep her healthy by changing ur diet.. If she sees u being smart with ur health she will be encouraged to do the same :) hope this helped

What Girls Said 6

• Don't tell her it would make you more attracted to her. If you are honestly concerned for her health that bring it up from that point of view. But what is her height/weight ratio? She might not need to lose weight and bringing it up could cause a lot of mental issues.

• Only suggest it if doctors have... otherwise she is probably healthy and you just think she should be smaller

• No. Just suggest dates where you go hiking or on a walk. Boom.

• Not at all. Seems like you're worried about her health. Sex is exercise to, ya know... ;D

• Omg why didn't I think of that. Gonna live in the bedroom lol. Wow that sounds creepy 😂

• Do it subtly. Suggest that you two get a gym membership together for fun.

• Only suggest it if she mentions it. If she's never said anything about her weight do NOT say anything about her weight

What Guys Said 3

• It isn't shallow for her health but it is so you'll like her better

• What about if it would help with activities we do. Like she wouldn't get so tired when we go dancing.

• I think that would fall under the health category

• Love her for who she is! :D

• I do this would only be a suggestion. If she says no it would have no impact on our relationship.

• The suggestion itself is impactful and hurtful! :(

• No just tell her that you have noticed that she isn't as slim as she once was and that it would be a good idea for her to start eating healthier and working out daily. Tell her that you feel like you need to do the same, so she won't feel as bad 😉