Boy trouble!! I can't tell if he likes me or not? HELP?

So there's this guy I met about a week ago in my driver's ed class. He's super attractive, and I think I've begun to develop a crush on him. We had a drive together today, and it seemed like he was sending me signals that he likes me. While we were waiting for our instructor, he was asking me a lot of questions about what music I was into, what I wanted my first car to be, what grade I was going into, how old I was, stuff like that. But he was probably just being friendly then and trying to make small talk with me. Then in the middle of our drive, when we switched positions (He drove for an hour, then I drove for an hour) he opened the car door for me. He could've been being friendly again, but I'm not sure. Then at the end of our drive, we stopped at McDonalds. When we were going inside, he opened the door for me and the instructor. Then I opened the other door and let my instructor go through. He then took the door from me and insisted I let him hold it open for me. That totally made my mind go blank, cause no guy besides family has ever done that for me before. But again, he could've just been being friendly. A little bit later, while I was waiting for my mom, he went and got a McFlurry and then came back and stood next to me. He then turned to me a few seconds later and said, "Do you want anything?"I turned down his offer because I really wasn't that hungry, but thanked him anyway. A few minutes later he had to go, he started walking to the door, but then quickly turned back and said, "It was really nice driving with you, I'll see you in class on Monday" and walked out. Oh, and he complimented my driving skills when I was driving. I told my mom about this and she told me he obviously likes me, and I should reach out to him and try to be his friend. I'm honestly confused, because everything he did could have just been him being friendly, but I'm not so sure. I want to try and be his friend, but I want to know for sure if he likes me or not before I try making any moves.

Most Helpful Guy

• ya he likes u. engage if u like him back b4 he doubts anything

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah he could just be being friendly, but then in that case he's a super attractive nice guy.

Sounds like someone you should want to get to know either way.

All you have to do is keep speaking to him and he'll probably make it more obvious whether he likes you at some point.

• yes he likes you plain and simple. it sounds like he is trying to impress you while also getting a feel for who you are

What Girls Said 4

• he likes you

• Don't jump to conclusions and over think everything he does, he could of just been being polite. Look into he's eyes, it's a good way of telling if you two have a connection

• He is just a nice guy. You are reading WAY to far into it...

• he likes you