Are girls who have sex with many partners before marraige sluts? Or how many sexual partners if too many to decide?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's their right to fuck as many men as they want just like it my right to actively avoid such girls (if I know about their history that is). Are they sluts? Depends on how 'easy' they were. A girl who has sex with many men can still have standards I suppose.

The main reason why girls who are promiscuous will always be seen as 'slutty' is because it's simply so much easier for girls to go out there and get laid as long as they look okay and are extroverted. Lower your standards enough and you basically never run out of boys to have sex with. It's very different for men.

• Whoa that was fast dude. Thanks.

• Haha, how much sex you have = how low your standards are.
      That's gold, and pretty close to right

• Yes Bro

What Girls Said 4

• i dont think its a matter of how many, its a matter of were they all random hook ups.

• I don't think they are if their non marital sex happened within a serious relationship. Because there was a possibility they could have married that boyfriend they had non-marital sex with.

• Ya I agree... once being cheated she should have learnt her lesson... but can they be fooled 5-6 times... no na...

• I'm just going to say you are referring to casual non committal dating and not relationships because if you are. You are making no sense.

• Ofcourse I support true and committed relationships... but not casual

• I'm a slut but, I'm a slut with a heart of gold.

• Heart of gold? but gold is pure and precious... n precious things are not easily available to everyone

• i dont think so.

What Guys Said 6

• It shouldn't matter after all she's marrying and being faithful to you

• Not stylistically.

• When you stand before Jesus tell him you're judging them based on statistics and logic. I can't wait to see what he says and does to you

• He would say good for you. Hell jesus saved whore then sent them away to whore nomore. He didn't wife them

• Statistically if they have just three there is a fifty fifty chance a marriage with them will not last even five years and with five partners there is less then a thirty percent chance a marriage will last even five years. So are they sluts who knows but only a fool would consider them long term girlfriend or wife material.

• It depends. if we are talking like +10 partners than we can draw conclusions. Man or Woman.

• Oh... thank u... that is considerable

• I don't care about a girl's sexual history

• A slut is someone who is promiscuous so yes they are sluts

• Marriage is hard work.
    If you can keep her interest level high, and get married for the right reasons, should have a decent life span. Though all relationships have time limits..
    If she is a slut, let's be honest it's always in the back of your mind what's she is getting upto when your not around, especially if she gives it away easily.
    I think its more about their character, not being a prude/normal/slut

• Yes right... because the habits and addiction remains n can't be overcomed easily