Guys, Would you be intimated by a ambitious woman?

Would a girl that's intelligent , independent and incredibly ambitious intimidate you? If she was a little more successful academically and outside of school, as in the workforce?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, there's nothing better than having a degree of admiration for your partner.
    It's bad when members of a relationship compete though.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• If she actually is, it is a good thing. If she is flaunting I'll just consider it actually her being intimidated.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. If that ambition has to be shared by me, then I don't like it. I can admire a woman. I have no problem with that. But I don't want to feel like I have to compete with her to win her love

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys aren't going to be intimated by a woman's career aspirations, and certainly not for casual dating. It's just not a plus. If a woman has her schedule so full "Maybe we can hang out next Thursday evening" is how negotiations go, then she's quickly going to get dropped for a woman who makes time to see a man.

0|0
    0|0
  • NOt at all. I prefer girls like that.

I do know that some guys have some issues with that but if they have you should avoid those guys. They don't want you to succeed.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she is fine with the fact that I'm not gonna be as ambitious as her then there's no problem. It's only a problem if she sets standards that I can't realistically meet.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm incredibly ambitious myself. So I wouldn't be intimidated. Also, I will date a woman who isn't ambitious, so long as she understand that I am and I'm not going to change.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is she a bitch? No? Good.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I doubt she would date me. Most individuals only want to date others of comparable intellect and socio-economic backgrounds. This is especially true of the educated if you look at statistics.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not intimidated by that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, I am also. Would not mind heading into a business with my mate. Its a team not a competition.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but it isn't a positive or negative thing either, we just don't care about female status

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It wouldn't intimate me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It shouldn't, but it happens. They feel inferior and insecure instead of feeling proud. Smh

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I'd consider it attractive, actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. In fact I would be happy that she is a go-getter and strives to work hard for her goals in life.

0|0
    0|0