Girls, If you're used to him texting you everyday and then one day, doesn't. And goes a few days with no contact. How would you feel?

Her and I have been talking for a few months, I always initiate. And I've been putting more effort in than she has. All I want to do is gauge her interest, I want to feel wanted too. So I'm gonna wait to see how long it takes for her to think of me.
If this happened. How would you feel?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, you should not have to initiate all the time. It should go both ways. If she is interested in you, she would not always wait for you to contact her first, believe me.
    I go crazy if my man does not text me in return the same day, but that is mainly because his health is not so good, so it worries me that something is wrong. I am in no way worried about him not being interested anymore or anything like that. I am very secure in his feelings for me. But, my situation is an odd one, so probably does not apply to most women.

What Girls Said 13

• It would probably make me feel like I did something wrong to be honest. It would make me nervous to text him. I'd be sitting there contemplating if I really did something wrong. Or I'd think he was busy or just didn't feel like talking. It could honestly cause a lot of anxiety for me, especially if I really like the guy.

• It depends. If you answer soon after I text you, it'd be fine. If you take your stinkin time or ignore me, I'd get irritated quickly. Don't let her think you don't want to talk to her. Initiate a conversation later and later in the day then eventually don't even initiate for a day or two. Just don't ignore her or that's bound to cause at least some trouble.

• You just need to talk to her about it and tell her how you are feeling. I have never been super talkative or clingy in relationships my last boyfriend sounded just like you, he had a major problem. He was the clingy one, I was interested but shit I didn't have to talk to him every second of eery day and it apparently made him feel "unwanted". The only true way to know if she is like me or if she is un-interested is to tell her how it feels to you and see what she says.

• confused and overthink everything and every word i said probably complaining and ranting to my closest friends

• I think it's fair to wait it out. Treeat to see if she's as interested and invested in this as you are.

• I wouldn't care. Either he doesn't care enough to keep in touch with me or I'm glad to hve a break from him texting me everyday.

• I'd be confused.

• Insanely bad.. I have experienced this and it is horrible!! Never ever ever do that!!!

• lol from an insecure girls perspective, it's done. He hates me.

• guys always text me first.. i don't want them to think i'm chasing after them if i text first

• I would feel like he isn't interested anymore.

• Well to be perfectly frank, if I liked you I'd be confused and want to talk to you but if I wasn't interested probably a little relieved that you lost interest.
    Maybe you should speak to her and bring it up casually and just be all like "me and you? personally I think it would be fun and we could have lots of babies together, thoughts? " but I don't know that's my weird sense of humour it might put her off
    Good luck buddy, if you're friendzoned just play it off cool and find someone else, try not to make her feel bad there's nothing worse. Hope all goes well

• I honestly would be worried and think that the guy doesn't like me anymore. I would be all paranoid thinking of what I could have done wrong but I wouldn't text him first because I would be scared. I think many girls would wait for the guy to text him back because we are just like that so don't be surprised if she doesn't text you in the mean time. Just see how she reacts when you text her again because I'd probably ask why he hadn't texted me and such.