What can I do in this circumstance? Should I just keep my mouth shut or do something about it?

My best friend technically has two boyfriends. She has been dating a guy who lives in America for 2 years. They have said they love each other. She is also dating a boy who lives where she does. They have been dating and they say they love each other two. The first guy is 20 and they haven't exactly met in person. The second guy has cancer, and is not expected to live long, and has gotten a girl pregnant. What do I do? I don't know what to say?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its none of ur business, yes stay out of it

• So if a thief was continuously stealing your stuff and your friend knew about it but didn't say anything because "it wasn't his business" how would you feel about it?

• Way differnt

What Guys Said 3

• That's almost too big of a mess to touch... I don't know *what* you could do, except talk to her... But if she's ok with what she's doing, then I have no idea what you could say to her...

And who did the guy with cancer get pregnant exactly?

• She should not get attached to a guy who is lying to get some last himself dying pussy who doesn't take care of his child and the other guy she hasn't even met before so that's a typical long distance relationship where cheating is inevitable.

• Stay out of it, your friendship is more important than the two guys you don't even know.

What Girls Said 2

• You need to tell her that you think tht because yes she is cheating and if she says she ia just dating the cancer guy till he dies then how bad would that make him feel when he finds pout that. Was cheated on til he died

• Keep ur mouth shut.. I know its ur job to tell her sth but u shudve done this b4.. Dont get in trouble now.. Keep it shut.. Zip.. Locked..