Girls, I accidentally really pissed off my crush is there anyway that I can recover from it?

She is not one of those really moods girls either she usualy is even headed. I just joked about the wrong tvshow that she loves,

• Yes you can recover and eventualy ask her out.
  • Nope your finished there's nothing that you can say or do to get her back.
  • It's possible
  • Results
  • Time to cut your losses and move on to the next one.
  • This sounds like a job for flowers and candy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, this is the perfect scenario for you to go on a "date" with her. Tell her you're sorry, and that to compensate her you will watch an episode or two with her. Tell her to come to your place (or you go to hers) and watch the show together.

She most likely got over it in no time, but you can still use this to get together.

• Good idea but I can word it better.
      Something more along the lines of "Can you show me why you like is so much maybe I missed some important aspect of it. If you have it at your house I'm free on... we can watch it then."

• Well yeah, it depends on your personality. If it was me, I would tell her to prove me why that show is awesome. I like to tease and joke around with girls, especially those that I like.
      What you said sounds good too.

What Girls Said 3

• Chances are she probably has gotten over it. lol. If she likes you, she probably got over it within hour you joked around about it. Now, lets say you joked around about a deceased grandmother... no fucking way... you would most likely never stick a landing from that downfall; but you didn't... lucky for you, its just her favorite TV show!

• That's a pretty minor thing haha if things can't recover from that maybe it's a sign that any relationship would not have worked out at all

• Bro it depends if the tv show included her OTP.

What Guys Said 3

• If she got really pissed off over a TV SHOW, then she's not exactly mature.

Just imagine this: If she got "really pissed off" over you making a single joke about a show, how mad do you think she would be if you forgot to do something or just "didn't know" how she was feeling because she expected you to be some kind of fucking mind reader?

I might be wrong, maybe she just REALLY loves that show (can you spell "obsessed"?), but that's a red flag right there. Be smart about this, man.

• Hold on, let me rewind this a bit and start off by asking this: How mad was she exactly? What did she say or do? What was her reaction?

• She was more annoyed than mad actually but still I haven't seen her change her mood that fast in 2 years.

• continue the joke the next time you see her and slowly change it to something else funny about you , what show btw?

• She'll get over it.