How to know if a girl is interested?

i just want to know if she's interested or not i've been there before and it can be really confusing some girls acted interested but changed their mind when things were about to get serious... so this girl is always really nice to me and everyone else she lets other guys touch her but its obvious that she wants me to touch her ( not a sexual way ) she always sends me texts first ( usually funny and playful ones ) and always answers mine , she sends me hearts and kisses sometimes or things like that , sometimes ( not very common though ) she would joke saying she wants me or something but she wouldn't say sexual things , she calls me nicknames like cute, hot, pretty... etc , it happened before and i am not interested in wasting my time so should i approach her and try to set a date or something?

0|0
0|1

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 1

• guess she does judgin by these lines then:

she sends me hearts and kisses sometimes or things like that , sometimes ( not very common though ) she would joke saying she wants me or something but she wouldn't say sexual things , she calls me nicknames like cute, hot, pretty... etc

0|0
    0|0