Girls, if a guy had a freckle under his eye, would you automatically get turned off and reject him even though he's the nicest guy in the world?

Updates:
By freckle, I actually ran mole.
*mean
Not ran

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• Well... I have freckles all over my face and it hasn't hindered my life in the slightest. Not sure why 1 would be a turn off to anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • A freckle? under his eye? No... I would not be turned off by this... I think freckles are adorable. There is NOTHING wrong with freckles!

0|0
    0|0
  • A freckle? No, that wouldn't turn me off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Freckle cause he have freckles? Whaaaaaat? O_o

No way! Freckles actually looks cute. So, don't worry :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I don't mind things like that. I'm more interested in the guy's personality and how he treats me.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's ridiculous no way!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, of course not wth my face is full of freckles myself who am I to judge

0|0
    0|0
  • better than a birthmark right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in the least! I was into a guy with moles on his face he was insecure about. Never bothered me but he kept bringing it up and he was insecure and more bothered by it than me!
    Don't worry about your freckle. Just hide your 6th toe xD

0|0
    0|0
  • A little bit of freckles look cute on some people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had 2 guys with huge ass moles under their eyes it was strange, but if he is hot, then the mole really doesn't matter, neither does being nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Heck no. Just a mole.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO WAY!!! That is soooo insignificant. I have enough of my own flaws to lose sleep over hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • A freckle under the eye sounds more like a turn on than a turn off. but that's just me. The small little imperfections is what makes us perfect :) (yes I know that sounds dumb but it's true)

0|0
    0|0
  • um no, it's sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's fine with me. I have two little lined up freckles under my eye.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It makes his face a lot more interesting to look at and more unique. I'll like it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Why? Lol I would think its unique and attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't. Personally I feel like freckles (or small marks) on a person's face make them stand out more, in a good way. Their face just has some unique quality about it.

0|0
    0|0