Didn't get a good night text or call from my boyfriend tonight?

My boyfriend just got home from a business trip from Canada to NJ (about an 8 hour drive) but usually he would text me or call me good night no mater what. I just found out at 9 pm he text me he was home and that he was going to have dinner. I text him an hour later and nothing. This is unusual because he has never done this to me before. He usually goes to bed around 12 AM and I called and Still nothing. Just rang several times then went to voicemail. What should I do and how do I confront him about it? Do you think he's cheating spending the night at some girls house? I am very paranoid about this...

Most Helpful Girl

• He's probably exhausted and fell asleep early. Don't worry so much!

What Guys Said 2

• RELAX/////

• Stahp being needy and clingy

What Girls Said 1

• It happens... I'd freak out a little too but usually in the morning he would apologize, then it's ok! If it's a habitual break in your "traditions" then maybe you should be worried. Until then don't worry!