Guys, what does it mean when he doesn't reply or talk to you?

So my boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 5 months now and every time I try to talk to him he avoids me. Is that something to worry about? My friends say he's probably cheating but I don't know. What do you think it could mean?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• "Avoiding" and being "empathetic" have a vast difference. Avoiding is the greater level of empathy which should be taken seriously. I literally cannot say about cheating but his behaviour is not good.

Do something.

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't say he's cheating, the possibilities are endless, but him avoiding talking to you is a bad sign, if this goes on for any longer than you should confront him about it... don't say anything about cheating, because then he'll think you're accusing him.

• Probably busy or maybe there is something going on in his life like exams, home troubles, depression etc.
    You guys are pretty young so I don't think he's cheating on you, well at least to me I don't think guys that young are capable of cheating.

• Tell him you miss him, ask him what's going on. Be there for him.