Girls, would most 22 year old women date a 32 year old man?

• Yes
    62% (28)
  • No
    38% (17)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends. The reason most 22 or 32 year olds wouldn't date is for the younger, you're like fresh out of college, starting your new life, not really ready to settle down and do the whole marriage kids thing, whereas the 32 year old probably has their own life, pays a mortgage either has or wants kids, and really isn't interested in going to parties and such where people are like, who brought their 'dad.' However, all this goes out the window if both have similar interests, life goals, and don't care about the age gap. It takes maturity on both sides to be able to be in that type of relationship.

What Girls Said 21

• Not this one. No no no no no. Too old. Probably has kids. Probably has a messy past. Probably has slept around a LOT. Probably will treat me like a kid/act like my dad. Probably will try to control me. Probably will want to try to use me just for sex. I don't need that nonsense drama in my life. No thank you.

• I'm obviously older than 22 now, but when I was 22, I didn't have any interest in dating a guy that much older than me. My friends and I all dated guys that were closer to our own age.

• I think that this age gap is fine. The real question is whether this age gap negatively affects your relationship. Sometimes an age gap like this can put these two individuals in different places. One is just getting out of college and trying to make a career and one is more established. One may be ready for kids while the other is not. However, if you both are on the same page with things like that which could cause problems, I think it's totally fine.

• depends on the guy, but generally no. I'm actually in a situation like this at the moment. A 31 year old is showing extreme interest in a serious relationship with me, but I just find him too demanding. Like he wants to be close, really really close, he expects me to check up on him and always let him know what I'm doing and I'm not even his girlfriend. I don't know, there are so many different types of guys, this is just my personal situation, but I don't think I'm ready for a serious commitment and after 30 people tend to look for that!

• Ehhhhh technically but I'd be wary for her.

• p.gr-assets.com/.../7034032.gif

The age gap is too big. I prefer guys closer to my age because we have more in common. I would not date a guy over 28. Also I would be more suspicious of him only being after sex.

• Most? I doubt it. Some, yeah of course.

• I have know a guy who's 43 and his bdsm sub is 22. No I'm not about that life, it's just some how I come across some very different people.

• I wouldn't mind dating an older man. I've always dated older people and I'm fine with it. The only time I dated someone as old as me it was a total disaster, so I don't think I will repeat the experience

• Sure! It's only 10 years. If I really fancied the guy it would be fine.

• At the end of the day age is just a number, and if he's te right guy for her then she'll want to date him

• If I was 22, I would be fine with dating a 32 year old man.

• I doubt it but some do. I however would'nt like the age difference.

• If the girl was in her mid to late twenties, he might have chance.

• I would, some times age don't mean anything..

• I see nothing wrong with that. Yes I would.

• ... Why not?

• That's not even a big age difference.

• I'm only 17 but I plan on getting married at at least 25. So I would definitely date a 32 year old assuming he's got a stable career and wants to settle down soon. And not a douche bag that's just looking to bang a hot young college girl

• My current boyfriend is 39 years old than me... i like em older 😉

• Are you REALLY 32?

• No but my friend is and he likes a 22 year old

• Well. I don't know is she on the same wave length as your friend intellectually?