How do I approach a girl surrounded by girls?

I have this friend on facebook, we text sometimes. I recently started Maths and today was my first class. I went into class and I found her. She did see me but I pretended I didn't notice her (Idiot me). I would have approached her if only she wasn't like surrounded by 6-7 girls, if I approach her I would have to meet and greet with the other girls too which I'm not interested in. What do I do? :3

Most Helpful Girl

• go up to her and her friends and say hi to everyone but tap the girl you like on the shoulder. When you leave the group smile at the girl.

or/and

approach her when she's alone or in lessons, their will be a time

good luck!! x

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Overcome your fear & reach for the girl (keeping cool & all your senses intact). Starting the conversation is upto you; whether you begin with taking all girls into consideration first & her being the second or vice versa... what's really important is to use a topic related to the present/current situation that really do make sense... ;)

#All_the_best (y)