Girls, how do I date a girl?

I'm a guy and I have no experience in dating a girl. by the way I'd like to date a girl who is in my college and it may be my first date. So give me some tips that I should follow in order to have a successful date. Let me know how should I start the conversation and tell me also which is the best way that do you girls like to get date by a guy.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• take her to dinner.

What Girls Said 2

• Depends on what kind of gurl she is like! You can approach her to ask her straight or drop her a note asking her out. Personally, I'm the nature loving type, so I'd love to hang out in those romantic places ie beach, parks, gardens etc. Some gurls like hanging out at home, watching movies, chatting etc. That's cool too. Maybe to amusement parks, that could be fun.

• Basically take charge and use a lot of I statements and make very strong eye contact, never break eye contact first. And be fun