Guys, would you ever date a girl that is being bullied? Why or why not?

• Yes
    97% (57)
  • No
    3% (2)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

28

Most Helpful Guy

• If I liked the girl then of coarse I would. I don't care what other think of her because I love her. I would help her through the problems she has, and defend her, but I would never let the bullying effect how much I care for her

What Guys Said 27

• Yes of course I would date a girl that is being bullied. If the girl is a nice girl and has a good personality that is what matters. It is not her fault she is getting bullied. I would date her and be there for her and supportive of her. :)

• Yes, of course I would. As long as I had real feelings for the girl, same as for any other girl. In this situation, there would be an added task for me and that is to stand between my girl and the bullies.

• Yes.. Definitely. I remember a girl who was really gorgeous and exotic... The other girls who were not so naturally pretty were always making fun of her and insulting her.
    She was so soft-spoken and simple. My heart was torn into shreds when I witnessed what was happening.
    I decided to teach those dumbos a lesson. I got my best mates to prank call and threaten those girls. They got so scared and didn't dare to ever pick on her.
    We were both in love for a while, but had to move to different countries, so we set apart with pain in our hearts... I miss her , my princess :)

• Yeah if I like her besides, WE now get to put an end to that fuck shit together and I'm willing to fight.. guys at least. I gotta use a different but equally vile approach with other girls
    Yeah I said vile.. idgaf

• Yes, i would love her with all my heart and try to stop the bullying
    i like to say i wear my heart on my sleeve for any girl,

• The question is more of, would she date me? Probably not haha

• It depends how she stands up against it. If she does nothing, then that would be a bit of a turnoff. But if she actively stood up or made witty remarks, then yes, I would.

• I definitely would. I've been bullied too, so I know how much it hurts one's self-esteem. I still can't wrap my head around the idea that anyone could possibly like me in any way. I'd try my best to make the bullying stop and comfort her and rebuild what the bullies destroyed. But I'd probably have some trouble being more than a friend because I'd feel like I'm taking advantage of her gratitude.

• Reason I met a girl in high school was because she was being bullied and was crying I went and talked with her asked if she's okay... guess depends on the guy

• How are other people related to what is to be between her and me?

• I cannot stand any one to be bullied especially a woman I have helped strengthen my girlfriend s and encouraged them through physical and mental abuse that is all because when someone hit my mother I sat through her ordeal and could not stand to see that happen again.

• Yes I would

• Sure, if I liked her. I wouldn't date her just because she was being bullied, my feelings for her wouldn't be real.

• Why not? Being bullied doesn't make a person less attractive in my eyes.

• Yes and the main reason would be to stop the bullying.

• Probably yes but she should really do something about that for her own sake...

• no becuase she is insecure. insecurity is a big turn off

• Defend the maiden! :D

• No, because I would beat the shit out of the bullies, and put an end to it. Long live the Confederacy.

• No, because a woman should stand up for herself.

• Yes, so when I punch her bully in the throat, I am justified.

• Yea definitely. And protect her from her bullies. Be her knight in shining armor. It's an added bonus if she' realy cute.

• Yes i would

• Yeah. Why not?

• Yes, and kick bully´s ass/asses.

• Of course, I love helping people. Bullying doesn't last forever!

• Yeah, I'd teach her how to use the sniper rifle to exterminate her foes.