Guys, Why is he's causal with another girl but we both love each other?

They went to prom together and she blocked me on his Facebook book but he says he still loves me and a while ago he said he didn't want to hurt me. Also he said he's with her but the aren't dating like they aren't serious and his feelings for me haven't changed... what's going on guys

4

Most Helpful Guy

• He's young. You're both young. Don't worry about it and just relax.

• Easy for you to say but do you think is happening

• I think he's trying to boff you both, and everyone, me included, thinks they're in love at 17. I promise you, if you breathe, relax, and look forward rather than dwell, you'll be a lot happier. You need a mature guy who doesn't goof off with other girls, but you can't expect that from a 17 year old. Besides, life is short. Go have fun on your own. Don't be someone else's house pet. You're better than that XD

What Guys Said 3

• If him spending time with another girl bothers you, then you should tell him how you feel, ask for closure. I think you should walk away, he's never going to want exclusivity with you. Go find a guy who actually respects you.

• I'd leave him if I were you, they went to prom together and still says he loves you.. BS.
    This relationship is way too complicated to try and salvage.

• What he's really saying is that he wants to be with both of you.