Guys, is he into me?

So we are older (30's) and him (40)... We are part time lovers... It works bcoz he is a divorced dad, and me, I'm doing "me" :) We have been seeing eachother for about 4-5 months.. Part time, so every other weekend.. He always makes plans a week in advance... And always tries to see me (makes time/ plans a date to hang) on his off weekend from the kids. We have a good sweet time with one another... He is always saying " there is a definite connection... But you are so hard to figure out... And you dont want to "connect", shy away from intimacy".. Etc. I told him early on I am shy of intimacy and emotion... (I always have a guard up!)... He says things like 'when are you going to relax with me"... Etc... I know he is wanting our sweet friend relationship to get deeper than just "eff me now darling!"... But I do take that much slower and he doesn't have the time to get in a relationship anyway... But when we do see eachother... He wants more... For me to relax and just let go! After everytime we see eachother he texts me that hour when Im driving home.. "youre an angel... Super fun night... Etc etc. :) we are people who do not like texting and keep it real simple... And would rather catch up in person... But this last time (a week ago) I didn't get any text until the next night "You left your cake dish here... Guess we need to get together again huh?"... And no plans since... Is he just giving me space? Bcoz Im always complaining about getting shit together etc... And genuinely busy? Is he tired of me not giving in and just living in the moment? Do you think Im still aces in his book, like he always says?:) Why do us gals overanylze absolutely EVERYTHING? :)

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop holding him at arms length or eventually you will lose him to somebody else who has no trouble pulling him close.

What Guys Said 5

• "Why do us gals overanylze absolutely EVERYTHING?"

I literally just got done putting this down as the one thing women do that I absolutely cannot stand.

That being said, he's very clearly into you and you know it. You're not 12 anymore and neither is he. You know exactly what he's saying to you.

He's not gonna wait forever for you to decide what you want. Either let your guard down and let him into your life, or move on.

• You yourself said part time lovers. He meets your schedule every other week. Who gives a shit if he's 'into' you?

• He was definitely into you, but he's getting tired and fed up with you. That's the difference between men and boys, we don't have time to deal with your insecurities.

• I guess you are inspired by song " Part time lover " by Steve wonder.

• How can 'we' be in 'our' 30's if he's 40? And, it sounds as though he IS giving you space. Then again, he may just be tired of putting up with your selfish insecurities. I know I would be... Just being real...