Is it weird that I'm too organized?

I'm not exactly ocd but I'm very organized. its kind of annoying but I always have to have my closet colorized. even my underwear has to be folded. people say my room looks like a hospital. too organized?

• Yes- need to work on toning down.
  • no- that is just the way you are.

Most Helpful Girl

• Noooo! I love organization. I like to call myself an organized mess. I live my life and won't stress over a dish in the sink or an unfolded shirt but I know where everything is and I always clean up and make sure it's nice for my roommates. Same with work. You're only ocd if it makes you miserable and you have weird rules about things. But I feel like we're all a bit ocd so it's best to just enjoy your strange little habits and if it's not affecting anyone else who cares?

What Girls Said 1

• Hey don't worry I do it too. Your not weird or anything at all. :)

What Guys Said 3

• You kind of remind me of an old friend of mine.

He was ultra-organised (though swore he wasn't OCD) but he used to do really alarming stuff like piss in my sock drawer which he said was a "joke."

Do you do stuff like that?

• Being organised is really a great thing... I room is always messed up... It took me 4 hours to find my MacBook!!!

• Never too organized! :D