I have a second date next week! Does he like me?

I'm so nervous which is silly lol because we do get on! Plus I'm sort of over the initial first meeting awkwardness. He tried to kiss me last time but I was so awkward and gave him my cheek! He's invited me out for a drink next week... do you reckon he fancies me?
We went through a phase where he stopped messaging me though lol (like just over a week) but tbf he was at a music festival.
He only explained himself after I text him saying "are you ignoring me?" Loool. It worked though! XD
What do you think? If he's invited me out for a drink and tried to kiss me, had his head on my lap (our first date), held my hand, tried to give me a massage... they're signs he likes me right?

• He obviously likes you
  • He doesn't like you
  • I DONT KNOW

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• 1. Vote 'A' OFCOURSE he likes you - how can't he? :D :)
    2. Is 19 legit to drink in the UK (pardon my ignorance, when I'm unsure I ask)
    3. Good luck young lady and I sure hope he's the man of your dreams :)

• Aw thanks lol :)
      18 is the age here

• That's nice - it was luckily 18 out here when I was in my teens (ofcourse I started before that lol) but now it's 21 lol

• Yes, he likes you. Have fun!

• Yes, sounds that he likes you <3 :D :p

• Yeah he likes you Alex... go for date nr 2 and enjoy :-)
    Love is in the air!

• just let go and dont be afraid, let him take control, but check him if he acts funny

• gosh, what do you guys have to do to show interest these days. Like do I have to buy a ring and purpose on the first date to show my fancy.

• You should tattoo her name on your forehead... with a heart.

• Pretty damn sure he likes you.

Please take it slow though, as I recall you're a virgin, aren't you? So please don't throw that away immediately if things end up going well down the line.

• Yeah he likes you

• Pretty much sure he likes you i mean cmon asking out for drink jad his head on your lap all those are signals that he wants to be with you :)

• ohh that guy must be lucky... i'm envious of him lol

• He must be homosexual not to like you.

• He likes you.

• He doesn't like u

• He most likely likes you but he probably thinks you don't like him though if you moved your head when he went in for a kiss.

What Girls Said 6

• Yess!! Like, duh! He definitely likes you!! And damn girl, u did awesome by giving him ur cheek! That what I would've done :D make him beg for it sis! Okay, well, not too much. But at least u gave him sth to look forward to! XD

• The fact you are going on date #2 answers your question! Have fun.

• He likes you
    he is having another date with you? ! what you think? :P

• WHAT? ANOTHER DATE? WITH THIS MAN WHO LIKES YOU? :O

• he wants to get to know you more, he's obviously interested

• It seems like he likes you.