Do you lower your expectations/standards when you see that you can't find the right partner for you?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • I will stay single forever

Most Helpful Guy

• You can never change your preferences. Its just a part of who you are. But when you accept that you are living in reality, not fantasy, is when you get the best results.

Every guy has their dream girl. But its important not to hold people to that expectation. For me, i have a very distinct idea of my dream girl, but i don't expect to get any girl even close to that. My standards are: Shorter than me, pretty face, average weight, nice voice. That's literally it. And for me, even if she doesn't look like me dream girl, if she has a good enough personality and i fall in love with her, she becomes my dream girl.

What Girls Said 6

• Oh hell no! Remember that you should fall in love with yourself before expecting the right people to fall in love with you. I know it sounds cheesy af, but that actually works. If you know your true worth, people will see it. Don't get arrogant, but just learn to love yourself and only good will happen to you. For real!!!

• I will stay single forever

• Didn't have to lower my standards at all. If anything it got raised when I met my current boyfriend.:D He is just perfection to me. ^^

• No I won't be. I always follow my heart. if it isn't right there is no point to lie to myself.

• Nope, I just stay single! Work on myself, be with friends, and get money!

• In my experience lowering them just brings worse results. I think the problem is my standards were too low to begin with so lowering them just brought a worse crowd of men not a diamond in the rough.

What Guys Said 7

• I am not sure - I do everything in life from day to day

• Depends how specific your ideal partners characteristics are. Keep them simple like, non smoker, average height/weight whatever and you can keep them. It'll take time

• Nah... I would never lower my expectations

• I can lower a little but I'd rather not.

• Either that or die alone. Your choice.

• Never give in! :D

• Maybe, it's hard especially if you live in racist societies like mine