Girls, Why is it that when you're nice you always get friendzoned?

How do u not get friendzoned?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Tryomg to kiss my ass because you want me to hook up with you won't make me like you. Most guys I know who complain about always just being the friend tend to expect something for their niceness. It doesn't work that way. That's a form of manipulation; thinking if you do her favors of pretend to be nice that she should date you. I date guys I like and find attractive, not just because he's nice. A lot of people aren't genuinely nice they've got motives. If you're honest with yourself you can be real and admit why you're so nice to these attractive girls and what you're expecting to get from it.

What Girls Said 9

• You don't always. But a girl can't help it if she's not attracted to you and considers you a friend. Being nice doesn't mean that a girl should let you fuck her.

• Because niceness is a given.

You're SUPPOSED to be nice. Not being a douche is not some kind of superpower or magnanimous feet worthy of rewards. Do you expect to be commended for not being a thief?

A whole lot of people are genuinely nice. Why should anyone pick YOU over the thousands of other nice people out there?

You need to bring more to the table, than basic manners.

• well its similar to why girls get friendzoned. if u are attracitve u are partner material and if u are not u are a friend.

• Well the friends one does exist so I don't know what your talking about

• Because when you're nice, but not edgy you trigger feelings of friendship, instead of feelings of attraction.

• First of all don't say ALWAYS.
    and second maybe that girl that "friend zoned" you wasn't good for you so it didn't work out..
    besides that "friend zone" crap is just made up, your either good as friends or good as gf/bf.

• It could also mean that the girls you hangout with are not interested in a relationship.

• hmm,... i guess it's because we feel we already have you if we want you, so we keep you as a friend...

it could also be that we just appreciate/ enjoy friendship with you much more than a relationship.

• the friendzone doesn't even exist