What would you think if you were him?

September last year I was seeing this guy and I really liked him. After 3 dates he told me he would want to see me and stop close his profile. He did for few weeks. Then got back online. Long story short I told him that we should stop seeing each other cause he made me think he just wanted sex. I really want to ask him why he went on that dating site after he said he wouldn't. Would it be too random? How would you feel if you were in his position?

Most Helpful Girl

• Too random as in asking him almost a year later? yeah pretty much...

If a guy told me he wanted to be exclusive, close the dating profile, and to reactivate after a few weeks, he would have had a lot to explain. First for lying, and then for not having the balls to tell me things weren't goign as he imagined it.
    either way, I would have dumped him too.

What Guys Said 2

• you rejected him. Men have a problem when you affect their status. Meaning, you disrupted whatever his main goal was in the first place when he started dating you. Some men just aren't looking for love. But maybe you two had a good thing going and when you changed that, he might go back to whatever started the whole thing and try again.
    If i was in that position, i would want to know why it didn't work with you?
    Because you even asking shows you have feelings for him, but if you ended things you can't expect him to act in a certain way.

• I would dump a girl if she kept a dating profile open while we were seeing each other.

What Girls Said 1

• not too random.