Why is it hard to believe someone can love us?

23 never been in a relationship and all the guys I have dated I have dated for a short amount of time and I've slept with them and they have been jerks

Now I am seeing someone and so far it's been going good and we haven't had sex yet which is good but I always doubt myself and I get insecure.. why would he want to be with me when there are so many beautiful other girls to chose from?

I Iove the song flaws and all by Beyonce

Most Helpful Girl

• i love that song too.

What Guys Said 3

• Just a bit of insecurity - Work on your confidence and your self belief will come back

• Because you may see those girls as more beautiful but fortunately for you he has different tastes and likes you more than them.

• sounds good so far. Stick with it. Something good is not too far down the road, i promise

What Girls Said 2

• Usually lack of love or encouragement from parents growing up and/ or verbal abuse. If someone tells you something long enough you believe it.

• dont b so hard on yourself.. just because you met some jerks doesn't mean all guys are jerks..