What would be your dream date?

0|0
8|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I would spend the day with a beautiful redhead like Rose Leslie. We'd have breakfast on top the Eiffel tower, hike through cherry blossoms and gaze at mount Fuji in Japan. Have a picnic on the rock of Gibraltar in Spain, then have a quick visit of the highlands and have a beer in a pub. Then take a helicopter and have a tour of the most breath taking places in New Zealand. We would have a light dinner in a little italian cafe with a view on the mediterranean sea then I would drag her to the beach and fuck her like there is no tomorrow.

My imagination has complete disregard for either time, space or money. And I also can fuck on the first date, especially if I pay for everything with my dream money lol

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• LOL right on bro!

0|0
    0|0
  • Being totally naked in a peach farm and having picnic while we eat peaches and drink wine
    Kind of like adam and eve you know lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Romantic picnic

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe take myself out for some food, Go home, Then go to sleep.

0|0
    0|0
    • You must never be bored ! Will you write a book about your life later? :-p

• Yup, Would be a truly riveting read.
      Jk, Would be the most shitty, depressive, bulshit book ever :/.

• one of those dates where at the end both are so excited over the other person that they try not to come on to strong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuddling with a beautiful view...

0|0
    0|0
  • I've no idea! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • doing homework

0|0
    0|0
  • The opposite as to what usually happens on a girl and boy date. I'd like her to take me out and prove that she loves me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Paris is always a go idea!

The perfect dream date is spending it with someone you can't stop thinking about, and doing all the things you both enjoy. I love the idea of traveling with a loved one. So being as though I haven't been anywhere... traveling around the world on be a great world wide date lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything really would be fine for me, as long as it isn't obviously a terrible idea im not picky. Ideal would be a concert or indie music festival, then looking at the stars and having a deep conversation after being really tired from dancing all day and crowdsurfing

0|0
    0|0
  • Going to a movies! I love going to the movies, then dinner, it's typical but it's so much fun to me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Dinner and a movie, maybe a small road trip before hand, and then spending the night together at home.

0|0
    0|0
  • watching a film, and eating kebab together...

0|1
    0|0
  • Couple cosplay at comic-con or a drive in movie

0|0
    0|0
  • Anime conference

1|0
    0|1
  • having a nice dinner then cuddling.

0|1
    0|0