He initiated flirting but I didn't respond. Should I initiate something now? What should I do to make him know that I'm interested?

He backed me up and cornered me, until I was pushed into the very corner. While watching a movie he put his hands on my legs, but I didn't respond anything.

Should I wait him to contact me again? Or should I initiate something? And how?

• I should wait
  • I should initiate the next move

Most Helpful Guy

• Love is like chess! :D

• how do you mean? each person should make a move? :p

What Guys Said 2

• The reason I voted that you should initiate was because what he did was very forward and in fact it bordered on assault a little bit, if you didn't respond it most likely gave the impression that you didn't like it/felt somewhat violated.

Now if you did like it how is he going to know? He's probably going over in his head how much of a mistake he's made.
    At the same time I don't really think he should have approached things in that way, if someone did that to my sister my blood would boil.

• If he really wants you, he will try again. If not , he just wasn't that interested

What Girls Said 1

• You should initiate.