Girls, is this a normal thing?

weve have been talking for a few mothns now we hung out a few times even with each others houses last time we went out she said she wanted to take it slow i thought she was trying to nicely let me down due to the way she was acting so i said that if thats what she wanted id just leve her alone she said she didn't want that so now we were back to texting everday the past few days its only been a few things nothing long or flirty like normal and to day when i saw her she almost acting like i didn't exist when i was leaving she stoped me and told me bye. no reply from text since last night. a family member of hers told me to keep trying that she does like me but is kind of scared being new to relatioships i had asked her to hang out about a week ago and she said she couldn and that she was sorry when i told her it was ok she said she felt bad then we texted non stop all week up until a few days ago. am i worring for nothing is this normal it almost feels like i lost her

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Take it slow with her if you are interested in seeing where things can go with her

What Girls Said 4

• I don't know if this is normal but personally I always let guys know where they stand. Forcing them to chase you around and playing games like randomly saying "bye" are signs of immaturity in my opinion, so if I were a guy I would find someone with a sweet personality who I get along with well instead.

• sorry to tell you but she's not acting normal. if she was really that into you she wouldn't risk leaving you in the cold.
    but of course she can always have reasons. talk to her. ask her whats wrong. its not that hard..

• CALM DOWN. she might just need a little space to breathe. if she wants to go slow, go slow with her, just give her time.

• I think she likes you but she may have just been frustrated that you offered to leave her alone when all she said is that she wanted to take it slow. When a girl says that she means she likes you but doesn't want to do anything to fast. When you said that she might have thought that you meant you didn't want to take it slow