Share a small story GAGers?

Once upon a time there used to be a little man called keyna. He loved his princess a lot. He talked about her day and night. He used to follow her every where especially on here.
One day the princess said I want to go to a fair. So besotted Key took his princess to the fair.

At the fair the princess saw a ice-cream. So she said "keyna, keyna I want a ice-cream". So off he went to get his lovely princess a ice-cream.
They walked ahead seeing the different stalls and games. At the stall the princess saw a teddy bear. So she turned to her keyna and said "I want a teddy bear keyna".
Keyna then went to get his princess a teddy bear. So off they went on a stroll.
They walked and walked and came across a stream. At the stream the princess saw a lovely fish. The princess decided she wanted it. So she turned to her key and said "I want the fish"

So off key went to get his princess a fish. But... there's always a but.. isn't there? As key went to get his princess a fish he fell into the stream and got eaten up by the fish. Now I've lost my key in the fishes' stomach. What to do. There is no longer a keyna. Oh key where have you gone. The spirits are finding you.

What's your story GAGers?

Most Helpful Girl

• One night two young men from Egulac went down to the river to hunt seals and while they were there it became foggy and calm. Then they heard war-cries, and they thought: "Maybe this is a war-party". They escaped to the shore, and hid behind a log. Now canoes came up, and they heard the noise of paddles, and saw one canoe coming up to them. There were five men in the canoe, and they said:

"What do you think? We wish to take you along. We are going up the river to make war on the people."

One of the young men said,"I have no arrows."

"Arrows are in the canoe," they said.

"I will not go along. I might be killed. My relatives do not know where I have gone. But you," he said, turning to the other, "may go with them."

So one of the young men went, but the other returned home.

And the warriors went on up the river to a town on the other side of Kalama. The people came down to the water and they began to fight, and many were killed. But presently the young man heard one of the warriors say, "Quick, let us go home: that Indian has been hit." Now he thought: "Oh, they are ghosts." He did not feel sick, but they said he had been shot.

So the canoes went back to Egulac and the young man went ashore to his house and made a fire. And he told everybody and said: "Behold I accompanied the ghosts, and we went to fight. Many of our fellows were killed, and many of those who attacked us were killed. They said I was hit, and I did not feel sick."

He told it all, and then he became quiet. When the sun rose he fell down. Something black came out of his mouth. His face became contorted. The people jumped up and cried.

He was dead.

• Whoa.

Is this from a book?

• It is :) Thanks for sharing :)

• This story is interesting!

What Guys Said 15

• Once stood a very tall and old peach tree, there was over 1000 branches, each slightly higher than the other. It was said that if you climbed to the top of this peach tree, you would find the sweetest most delicious gold peach that would make you as strong as a 1000 men.
    It was said to be impossible to reach the top, but that wouldn't stop Carino, a small boy from the village of the peach tree, he wanted to taste this golden peach more than anything in the world.
    He started climbing, one branch at a time, but he couldnt even reach the 7th branch. "Carino get down from that tree!" shouted the villagers but that wouldn't stop him. Day after day, Carino kept climbing and falling, climbing and falling, climbing and falling. But he was getting higher and higher with each try.
    One early summer morning, when they air was brisk and the sun was peaking over the horizon, Carino reached the top. And there it was the mystical peach. All the strength and deliciousness in the world would be his! He scampered towards the peach picked it off the tree and took a gigantic bite. "BLAHHH!!! This isn't sweet!" exclaimed Carino "And i dont feel stronger!"
    The small boy began to cry. All his work had been for nothing
    He slowly sulked down the tree, back down to the village.
    "I ate the peach" he exclaimed!!! "and all those stories of its sweetness and strength were fake!"
    But the villagers gawked at Carino, "But Carino you are twice the size you once were, and your body looks strong!" Carino looked down at his hands, They were big and rough, he looked at feet and they were long and tough. "i am strong!!!" he exclaimed!! "the peach worked!" he smiled so bright and hollered with all his might!
    and with roar all the peaches began to fall off the tree. The villagers praised The man, Carino for all his might.

• Yeah exactly lol!!! Thanks for reading 😍😊😍😊

• No problem. Thanks for answering :)

• Once upon a time there was a person who was sad. That person was sad because they were having relationship problems of the highest order such as their partner not listening to them and just giving them no love. It was a very sad situation. :(

One day while on the internet the person typed in "How to mend my relationship?" and the first link they got was a website called GirlsAskGuys. Curious they clicked the link and found a community filled with loving and supportive individuals who, like themselves, had some difficulty in their relationships or general aspirations and just wanted advice from their peers to get insight into what their partners were thinking. Overjoyed they immediately joined and asked the question "How do I fix this situation?" giving great detail into the scenario.

Within an hour a swarm of loving individuals descended upon the question giving great advice about their partner's pain and insight into what could be possibly wrong; offering not only valuable wisdom and suggestions, but also friendship and general kindness and empathy towards he asking party, the asker was elated to find such a wonderful place on the internet! A few days later they returned with the joyous news that the suggestions made to them worked and not only that but the relationship was stronger than ever! The person chose to stay and pay forwards the advice given to them using their own insight as a guiding light to help many other troubled users through their difficult times. :)

When approached by a friend about their partner the same user spread the word sharing their wonderful experience on GirlsAskGuys saying that it was truly eye-opening and to give it a try. The friend agreed reluctantly and skeptically but would be pleasantly surprised to find that the friend was right and now after joining this person too was hooked and willing to share the good news after receiving genuinely thoughtful insight about their lives and situations. They even went on to ask about how they could improve themselves and within a months time found that they felt better and more motivated to get more done with a smile on their face!

People noticed around these users and the network continued to grow with word of mouth giving high praise to GirlsAskGuys making it a premier website for finding support, love, and insight on the internet! Also God struck Yahoo's servers and Yahoo Answers was wiped from the face of the Earth in a day never to return. Everyone was happy! :D

The end.

• A few years ago, a Danish friend of mine called Lars bought a pair of shoes with Artificial Intelligence from one of those crappy Poundland joints. "Smart Shoes" they were called. It was a neat idea: No matter how blind drunk you were, they could always get you home. Hell, when he had those shoes Lars walked the commute work every morning down the A23, letting those little munchkins drag him forward while he had his cuppa and breakfast.
    But he got rattled one night with me in the Old Hounds at Caterham, and woke up the next morning on a ferry to Burma! You see, his shoes got bored going from his local to his flat to work and back again and again for months on end: they wanted to see the world, you know? He had a hell of a job getting rid of them though. No matter who he sold them to, they'd show up again the next day. He tried to shut them out, but they just kicked the door down.
    The last thing I heard about if from Lars, they sort of... Robbed a car and drove it into the Thames. They couldn't steer, you see? He was really blown away by it, wanted to forget that the whole thing ever happened. The dumb Dane honestly blamed himself for what happened. Didn't really know what to do, but I just patted his back and got him a pint of my tab so he could drink himself into feeling better. Told him it was alright and all that, and when shoes are happy they get into heaven.
    You see, it turns out shoes have soles.

• Once upon the time, there was a little Pakistani girl who dreams to become an Arabian princess, she was just like Sinbad who is waiting for Aladdin (her Arabian prince) to take her to his mansion and make her dreams come true, anyway that little girl kept on dreaming for years and her Arabian prince never came, so she ended up marrying a British man and she lived in a flat in London instead of that mansion in the middle of Arabia bwahahahahahaa. :p

• I was walking in a hall mart when I saw this little shorty shoppin
    Gotta look around girl, cuz I see ya apple booty keeps poppin
    With long thighs wrapped around a mini pink skirt thats so nice
    Cola hips with a mini belt that makes me want to put all my money for tips
    Puffy hair and blonde stripes that is as stunning as Elise, Hambie and Claire
    And Gucci bag strapped around ur shoulda makes me want to look like thug

I've got to see your face, know your name and possibly your telephone number
    Girl you've gotta turn around for me babe, you've got to turn around

I see a butterface, butterface
    All that sexy little features
    Literally just went to waste
    I just can't belive it, I just didn't see it, damn it!
    I see a butterface, butterface
    Can't believe I have a really gross and bad taste
    Such a disgrace, what happened to your face
    I see a butterface (butterface, butterface)
    I see ya butterface

• My penis.

"Opinion is either too long or too short."

• there were two arab girls who were just married. one was a gold digger the other one really loved her men. the gold digger ended up poor because the guy had used her, and the other women became rich because she worked hard with her men.

• There once was a man named Evan he was tired... he was tired so he went to bed, I'm going to bed now goodnight.

• i went to the coffee shop, i met this sweet girl. We talked and flirted. She would touch my arm and smile at me and it made me feel as if i was diamond.

Then it happened we are talking about cars and says "My boyfriend has a mustang".

After that I looked at my phone and realized I gave up seeing my best friend that day and spent 2 hours talking to this girl thinking she was single.

Lesson learned. Broz before h003z.

• Story of my life wierdly described in these songs
    https://youtu.be/5hhdjWHm9Vk

• Once upon a time there was a little man called mini man. one day mini man goes to the street for a trap but arabianpwinces accidently step on him with her foot and mini man dies. that's all.

• Once upon a time in GaG, there was a Grumpy cat, who wanted everyone to leave GaG.

• My Story;
    On the road I'm walking, I just kept walking.

• Once upon a time I was liked by everyone.😖😭😫

• Is she princess called Tanzania?

What Girls Said 6

• WARNING MY WRITING SUCKS! THIS IS ACTUALLY A STORY I WROTE:
    I had always detested doing my family tree. I didn’t have anything against my family, but I also didn’t have a sister. I desperately wanted to have someone whom I could share my secrets, giggle in the dark, and fight over the hair iron with. Alas, I did not. I often found myself asking, “Why don’t I have a sister?” I wanted one with all my heart, but God must not have heard my prayers. Time passed, and I realized the older I became, the lonelier I was. I thought I would never escape the black void that was my life. That is, until one unassuming school day, seemingly out of nowhere, there she was! My future “sister”, though I didn’t know it yet. Her glittering smile shined like a thousand dying suns, and her enchanting, honey eyes sparkled from a distance. Her golden locks could compare to a lion’s beautiful mane. What a beautiful creature! For an instant, it seemed as if she was staring at me, but I knew it had to be in my imagination. Slowly, I looked away, and walked in the opposite direction. Days after that breathtaking event, I found myself regretting not having exchanged a few words with her. Though, at first, I hated her like a cat hates mice. We were strangers for a long time. I just couldn’t muster up the courage to speak to a person like her. Every time I looked at her, her happiness appeared to be contagious to anyone around her. Therefore, I assumed she was “perfect”. Meanwhile, my life had taken a dark turn. I was having problems with self-image, and my confidence was virtually nonexistent. I felt so alone in that vast, empty world. School was just a hollow wreck; I was just a hollow wreck. I began doing things I wasn’t proud of. It seemed like my life had reached a crossroad, a juncture, and I was going in the wrong direction. It felt like nothing could pull me back from where I already was. I felt hopeless. No hero was going to save the day this time. Or so I’d thought. One day, to my utter surprise, she approached me when I needed help. My savior had arrived. Still, I didn’t accept her. I was collapsing in on myself. Why risk gaining another hole in my heart? No, it was better to keep her out, no matter how much I wanted otherwise. She was determined, though, and she was wearing me down. I tried to fight it, to avoid adding another witness to my own demise, but she wouldn’t budge. For some reason I couldn’t fathom, she wanted me. I almost laughed at the absurdity of it- me!

• Eventually, with her push-but-don’t-shove technique, she attained a special place in my heart; it was something I didn’t think possible up to that point. I let her in, and it was the best thing that ever happened to me! She was as kind as she was beautiful. She felt far, and, like a star in the night, completely unreachable. It was almost unreal when we became friends, and, amazingly, best friends. Gradually, I came to realize that she wasn’t perfect, but, together, we brought out the best in each other. We were two halves of a whole; two sisters. We all carry wounds in our hearts. As humans, it is inevitable that we face hard situations in life. Circumstances, in which, we cannot endure alone. Sometimes, though, if you’re as lucky as I was, someone will come right on over and stitch you up. She did that for me; she was my hope. Just as I thought the world was dropping me to my knees, she came into my life and held me up, supported me. How was it that a complete stranger stood by my

• That is really sweet Clarisa.

• That's sweet :)

• This will probably suck but I'll give it a shot.

In the distant future schools end up becoming actual prisons. So every person under the age of 18 is stuck in these prions since the day they turn 5 years old. The living conditions are horrible and extremely strict. Years of such horrible oppression towards the kids being stuck in this place. One person had enough of it all. So they ended up coming up with a plan to escape. They never told their friends the true plan for the fear of them getting into trouble for having any kind of association to the plan. So one night She finally put her plan into action. Sadly she ended up getting caught. Once she was dragged to the wardens office and thrown in there. The warden turns around in his chair and starts to speak,"So... you thought you could escape?" A sinister grin starts to spread across the wardens face. He then says,"Well girl if you want out so badly why don't we make a deal?" The girl shakes her head but is also scared what the deal might be. The warden stands right in front of her,"The deal is if you can successfully escape from this place by sun rise. I shall let every child in this place go."The girl replies,"What's the catch?" The warden grins again,"Nothing much, you just have to survive. Once you leave this office the count down will begin. So tick tock little girl." Then the girl stood up and headed for the door. She paused for a seconded before she opened the door. Wondering what the warden was meaning by survive. The door opens and the survival game begins. The girl runs into the sewers that run under the place. They lead all the way to an opening away from the horrible prison. The only weapon the girl has is the powers that all people have. Power to reproduce plasma from their body. Though since the school blocks it so nobody can use their power. The sewers is the only place that doesn't block it. While running the girl ends up almost being hit by a plasma bolt. She ends up picking up her pace while fighting off the mysterious person trying to kill her. She assumes this is what the warden meant by survive. Which the battle turns into a very brutal fight for survival. It's almost daybreak and the girl is almost home free. When she meets a dead end and her killer is right behind her...

I shall leave it on a cliff hanger. XD or well not sure what to add. Hope it's not to crappy. :D

• The monster without a name:

One upon a time there was a monster which didn't have a name. She wanted to find a name so bad that she split herself in two. One went to south and one went to north. The one that went to south arrived at a village. She asked a shoemaker if he would give her his name and if she could live insidebof her, in exchange she will give him great power. he agreed. Monster was very happy, but suddenly she got really hungry, so she ate the man. She then went on on her journey and came to another village, she offered the same deal to the butcher, he agreed to it, but the moster got hungry again and ate him. So again she went on. She came to a kingdom. In that castle there was a young prince who was sick. The monster offered the king a deal. If she gets the boys name, he will be healthy again, he agreed. The monster soon became hungry but she liked the boys name so much, and also the people in the castle , that she beared her hunger. But one day she ate all the people in the kingdom. So then in the body of a boy. She went to south again. at one point she met the other part of herself, the one that went to north. The northen monster said she didn't find a name, but that is okay since they are a monster. The south monster got so angry that she ate the north monster. Now all alone she went on her jouney again. Soon there was no one left who could call her by her name. Even though Johan was such a wonderul name.

if u want this story to make more sense read tha manga or watch anime called monster. Or just google the monster without a name.

• This sounds like it's dedicated for Keyspirits... kinda cute hehe

• Once up on a time in a land far far away lived a very sensitive and crazy ogress. She longed to find the ogre of her dreams to take her away from her shitty life.

Every ogre she met has never reached her standards. They were all too whiny, boring, cocky and unsincere.

Five years later passed and the ogress still hasn't found the ogre of her dreams. So she decided to go after someonething else to keep her happy, money.

Going after money was such a thrilling endeavor for the ogress. It brought out her ruthless side.

She realized she didn't need an ogre to keep her happy not when she can get the same happiness from elsewhere.

Blah blah blah

The End...

~P. S

• Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died.
    The end!