Why do women prefer to date whites over other races?

see title

Most Helpful Guy

• because the media puts white women (White race) everywhere for movies, shows, commercials etc. In the mainstream media the white women is always the attractive doctor, teacher, lawyer, hero etc and are seen as seductive. They are always the main race to be on a pictures or on a billboard of a product, etc.

When we see it so many times it goes into our subconscious minds without realizing it.

This starts when we are young watching white cartoons where its always the attractive white person being the star and everyone else is evil.

Whites are afraid to talk about race issues. That's why most have them state foolish responses. They are white privileged and can't really relate to racism.

• I don't get this shiit... she can't tolerate me, she knows I'm a D-bag and she doesn't want to block me yet she still calling on my name.

Next time you or your friend respond to my opinions or call on my name, I'll be doing what i do best. You've been warned!

I could have jestered you guys many times but I was nice enough to give you people a little space for these past few days.

What Girls Said 9

• I just can't with the race baiting. @Bards like why do they even do this. What do they think can be accomplished.

• People date whatever they prefer. ALL women don't "date whites over other races."

Maybe white women are more likely to date white men... just like Asian women are more likely to date Asian men.

• You're question is flawed because the premise is actually false. Please stop making things up.

• No idea. I'm cool with dating any race.

• Bwhahahhahahhahahha

• It's not like that where I live.

• That's their preference

• i'll date other races but no way I'd date you! Why? You're an ass.

• I don't. I prefer Asian

What Guys Said 9

• No more race baiting , please.

• they prefer white bread than whole wheat bread then... that's y :p

• As @bards said, bwahahahahahaa

• They do? This is news to me...

• I have no idea. I see lots of white guya datw outside of there race but i also see lots of qhite girls too doing that. I think we want whata different. I see lots of white guys dating hispanic girls and i see less white chicks with black dudes. who knows and who cares.

• It not that at all. It's just white people are the majority of the population. It just statistics people will end up with a white girl.

• I can see how people have reached heights of stupidity :) When everyone dies we are all are the same dust. Please stop comparing each other coz karma is a b**ch and everyone has to suffer for their actions... Beware all of you ;)

• most people are grown up in places with mainly whites if they are like that

• White guys are the most successful. They also can lighten up the next generation, don't hate me for pointing that out but it is true. tTey may great dads as well.