My boyfriend's family keep staring at me?

So all his family is white and I'm Asian. We're both 18. Last time when he introduces me to his mom she was like "Awww she's Asian she's sooo cuteee" and his sister (21 yo) was up stairs and was like "I wanna see hold on" and ran down stairs and "Awwww so cuteee and petite" and another sister and brother (one is 25 one is 20) also ran down and stared at me "sooo cuteee". They look at me like an interesting animal in the zoo like they keep staring I felt weird and a little odd. What can I do now I mean they're not staring in the mean way but a curious way I'd say but what can I do now I want this to stop!

Most Helpful Girl

• "She's Asian?" Why was that even said out loud.

Sure.. they are going to see your race.
    But why even voice that?
    It means them seem as if they care a lot about color.
    Anyway, they are acting as if they've never seen an Asian person before (that includes not watching TV, magazines, or leaving their home where an Asian person may be).
    I would feel like you... very odd.
    But I'm pretty sure the way they are treating you will wear off.
    Perhaps they are getting over the shock that you are Asian.
    Even though their actions are somewhat offensive... I'm pretty sure they mean no harm since they seem welcoming at the same time.

• **Correction "It MAKES them seem as if they care a lot about color.

• Yeah when she said "She's Asian" I feel like someone's at the zoo be like "It's a monkey" and stares :/ I dont think they're racist since they think I'm cute and act very nice but I just hate how they start at me. I haven't seen his dad though if he acts that way too it would be very awkward lol

• haha. No they're def. not racist it's just that you're different (exotic) to them.
      They were also admiring you.

What Guys Said 1

• Meeting someone's family is always awkward

• I remember meeting some and the parents do stare at me since I also have Caucasian as my preference

• Yeah it's awkward but at least she should say out loud "She's an Asian" and kept staring :/

What Girls Said 1

• It's funny, you're really Asian girl? Why when the white girls try to say "asian boy" cute they don't feel guilt or any shit? It's because Asian guys said this to you feel bad for being considered attractive while the own Asian boys want to have this fantasy for themselves with white girls and have no bullshit?

It's not funny that for white girls is OK? White girls are never attacked or down or educated to feel guilt in relationship with nobody? You're really Asian girl or a man pretending to be woman? You was brainwashed? I don't believe in these things because is so much easier and normal dating with white guys in real life and the same things with white girls, said for white girls, everything is OK.

Try to compare everything about men of other races and white girls. Now compare how they are never hated, put down, nothing, why white girls aren't hated and put down? It's because the men want them and the same men want hate only against white guys.

I'm tired of this kind of race politics of the USA, this looks so fake, lie, steryotiped bullshit.

See this coco making same thing with Asian boys here on gag, do you see Asian boys, oh my god, how do I hate this? No, why only against white guys? Because you was brainwashed to hate them to make the men who hate then happy, and nobody is brainwashed to hate white girls because the men who aren't white likes this, understand how we are educated to make everything who men want? Even in "anti-racism" everything is made to please what the men want? Who is basically hate the man of other race, teach you to hate the man of other race (White guys are the best target because is not considered racism attack white guys so everyone don't feel guilt of make nothing against them while people try to avoid say bad things against other races of man)

Understand? This is how everything works, I don't believe and I hate this kind of race question here, this looks like a lie or stupid, and the people who hate other will give support for you, the Asian boys who would love and wanted to have this for themselves made by white women will say that this is bad, is horrible, because they want you feeling guilt and bad in dating white guys.

Understand? Everything is turning boring and shit and people want to pretend to be naive, cynical or stupid to not understand these things.

• Wait what? I don't understand what your talking about lol and you wrote a long post it's funny.