Girls, Do girls fall in love with their best male friends or guys they start seeing become their best friends?

• The pros of already being the best friend
    88% (14)
  • The cons of already being the best friend
    12% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

• My best friend of 6 years admitted that he was in love with me right after we graduated from high school. He said that he didn't want to tell me that he loved me because he thought that it would ruin our friendship and that high school relationships never work. Plus he ended up moving halfway across the country and he also goes to college halfway across the country. We are still best friends and I love him but he has a girlfriend and I just got out of a relationship. I am genuinely happy for him and I know that he is genuinely happy for me but we both have already discussed that if we are single way down the road if were both thirty or so we would give it a try. But for now even if we did try a relationship it wouldn't work because of the distance and our different beliefs in sex so no point in ruining a perfect friendship

What Girls Said 7

• Definitely girls fall in love with their best male friends without a doubt. If you think about it why wouldn't you? If you didn't like them then you wouldn't be friends with them. As you spend time together you create memories and trust and learn little things about each other making a bond that's special and before you know it your in love with them and you don't know what to do. :( x

• I am always, always friends with a man first, even if just for a short time. However, I did fall in love with my current significant other very quickly, which is unlike me. I knew after two weeks that I was in love with him.

• Any male friend that I have catches feelings then becomes bitter when I love them just as a friend. I hate it

• Yes I loved him but he didn't have feels for me. He was rich and I'm poor so that makes sense..

• It depends on if there is sexual attraction or not.

• One of my best friends is a guy and I am in love with him but scared to tell him. No idea if I will. I cannot see myself with anyone else. I could not imagine dating someone and sharing as much with them.

• I fell in love with my best friend and eventually married him. Best decision I ever made!