Am I just too old fashioned when it comes to dating?

I ams 27 years old and am back into the dating game. I have one guy who I talk to as a friend who approached me. I have made it clear that I only want a friendship with him, but he acts kinda weird. Like he keeps trying to get over to my apt. and then asked if I want a massage. I told him no and he acted very surprised.

The other guy asked me for my phone number then texted me asking me if i wanted to come over and watch a movie. I told him no, my son is asleep he then asked if he could come over and I told him no. I told him we can see each other in the "day time." After all i dont really know him that well. The next guy I talked to him online, met him in person and he was not my cup of tea. Now he keeps asking me if I think he is ugly and asks if he can hang out, but he always asks late at night. I told him no and he is like you need to quit being scared. I told him I wasn't afraid, but I am not hanging out with him at night and told him he was being weird. He then was like fine you need to block and unfriend me. I never responded and now he is texting me etc. Is this normal? I want a guy who actually wants to take me out, not ask to come over at midnight, lol

Most Helpful Guy

• You have been born in the wrong generation haha.

What Guys Said 3

• "my son is asleep"

lol... just putting that in discreetly like it's no big situation changer lol.

• You are just being true to you. You should laud that rather than question it

• Yeah they are weirdos.

What Girls Said 0