Girls, What is your preferred age-gap for a partner?

There is a girl I'm interested in and she is roughly five years younger than I am. This may seem like a big gap to some, and not to others. I know that it's pretty much down to the individual, so I'm wondering what your personal preference is when it comes to the age of a guy. Do you prefer to date older guys, younger guys? How many years?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I only like dating guys older than me, the ones my age are too immature. I've never gone past 24 years old, making the biggest age gap 5 1/2 - 6 years. Thats about as far as i could go, personally.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• Probably 2 years younger to 5 years older.

The younger I was, the less of a gap I was comfortable with.

0|1
    0|0
  • ill date anywhere between 2 years younger and 7 years older.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1-3 years older would be ideal for me, but 5 years is fine too, no problem.

0|1
    0|0
  • A lot of girls prefer older men due to the maturity level. Girls mature faster than guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm currently 15 so it would be 2 years older the most since it's still legal. But if I was and when I am 18 It would probably be 5 years older the most.

0|1
    0|0
  • At this age, I'd date a guy older than me by 3 years. When I'm older I'd be ok with dating a guy who is 7 years older than me. Though, I have a weird thing where I don't want to date a guy younger than me, and prefer them older.

0|1
    0|0
  • 2 years younger
    6 years older

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer the guy to be very close to the same age as me.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1-5 years older or few months younger would be ideal for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1-2 years younger ( Though I dont prefer my guy to be younger than me ) And 5-6 years older than me , My boyfriend is 6 years older than me ( He's 21 and im 16 )

0|0
    0|0
  • older guys, more mature. 8 years at most

0|1
    0|0
  • If there's a connection, there's no gap.

0|1
    0|0
  • (womens age - 7)*2=mans top age

women man
    18 22
    19 24
    20 26
    21 28
    22 30

and so on

as far as younger goes... I don't know the gap is much smaller though

0|0
    0|0
  • Up to a year younger & up to 5 years older.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer guys that are 1-4 years older than me.

0|1
    0|0
  • usually 4 or 5 years at most.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer older guys, but I'd date a 1 year younger, or even a 8 years older

0|1
    0|0
  • well this may sound weird but I would say a minimum is they same age as me and maximum would be in the teens

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to go for guys who are a year or two older because they seem more mature. It really depends on the guy though. I don't think I would go for younger...

0|1
    0|0
  • im dating a guy whos a year and a half older than me

0|1
    0|0