Why GREAT girls date IDIOTS?

From experience I see a lot of girls with great qualities: nice persona, attractive, funny, intelligent, kind hearted go for guys, who are shallow, vein and self centered, but look good. WHY?

Most Helpful Guy

• You answered your own question... They look good lol. They are also usually the very popular guys. However in many girls defense he was simply the first guy that asked them out and girls are very bad at rejecting the super hot popular guy lol. Look man I was one of those guys you're describing and simply it was because I asked them. I mean sure I've done modeling, but I'm far from the hottest guy at the school. Girls won't reject a guy unless he either is a real ass when he asks or a real perv lol.

What Girls Said 4

• Because they're stupid.

• We think we can change him or be "different" in some way so he'll fall for us only. WRONG. As you mature and do more dating, we find these guys to be a huge turn off. We WANT the nice guys but they're far and few between.

• They don't always know that the guy is a douche until they're in a relationship. Then, they hope they can get the guy he used to be back.

And guys like that are very good at picking their prey.

• Its not just girls that do this, I've seen good guys date terrible girls too.

What Guys Said 3

• Its usually because the self centred guys have the confidence to go right up and ask them out, often happens before the girl knows him properly, she will fall for him then he turns into the jerk he really is and screws her over, its happened to a lot of my friends, they also fell for guys because they looked good and were in a band... pretty lame...

• Those guys convince the girls she can't be happy without him even though he treats her bad.

• confidence, the other guys aren't doormats like you and they're good looking