How do I motivate myself to date women?

Half serious half ranting out of stress. So 3 months of feeling unlovable, depressed crying blah blah blah. No one wants to hear a sob story. I'm more interested in getting past everything and spending time with people that make me happy or finding someone that makes me happy.

This is probably stupid but I can't sleep and this is stuck in my head. Any thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds less like you need to get out there and date women and more like you need to get out there and make a true friend or two.

People need to stop turning to the opposite sex in hopes of finding some magical comforting cure for their problems. Do you really think it's a good idea to get yourself into a relationship while dealing with low self-esteem and depression? Do you think that's fair for your potential partner?

You need help and time to get over your issues, and a girlfriend isn't the solution. Talking real with your family, close friends, or a therapist is the answer. You need to determine what is the true source of your sadness and nip it at the root instead of trying to turn to a quick (and temporary) fix for it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• There isn't a well-defined way to motivate yourself, you can innovate your own ways.

• lol well i feel for you too I don't know what you going through but just keep yourself busy

• If you need motivation I'd say start looking at women like video games Find the ones you wanna beat and if she's really special start that New Game+ And enjoy it for the rest of your life. You could be the ugliest dude but if a chick sees your confident when you speak to her she'll fold.