It's okay to date a boy who is 18 years old and I'm 15 years old?

I meet him on fling he's really nice towards me. But I have a tiger mother who doesn't allow me to have a boyfriend but I decided to disobey her. He's from Germany and I'm from Tokyo. By the way I'm half American half Asian half Japanese

• Can I date him
  • I can't date him
By the way he's really respect my opinions he's the first boy who doesn't like me just for my body or how I look.

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as you can conduct yourself respectfully, and not do anything to embarrass yourself, him, or your mother, then you are mature enough. But you should definitely contemplate on this question; why is someone older than me willing to date me? You should NEVER stop asking this question, and just wait or his actions and subtle words to answer the question for you. Sometimes guys want a young girlfriend for the wrong reason, you are not a trophy or a good time. As long as he knows that, then its ok to date him.

What Guys Said 7

• It's not something I would recommend.

• For one you're at different places in your life, he is getting ready to leave high school and go to college, you're barely a teenager, he's more mature, in addition to that both of you chemically and hormonally unstable due to puberty meaning your not done growing and hormones tend to override logical thinking
      (him not for much longer though). And you live in separate countries speaking as someone who has had experience in long distance relationships they are hard enough when your an adult with a job and can visit each other regularly, they are even harder when you are your age.

• I'm not too fond of the whole online dating thing and personally don't think it's a good idea for a 15 year old to be dating an 18 year old whether online or not, he's an adult, it's likely he's going to pressure you to do adult things that you may not be ready for, he should be seeking other adults.

• okay in my country lol

• are no problem at all :D i am also around that 19 :P

• Not in the U. S. it isn't. Don't know what it's like in Japan

• Yeah it's perfectly fine, it's just 3 years

• Age nothing to do with

What Girls Said 7

• How are you gonna date if he's in Germany and you're in Tokyo? Online relationships are bullshit. But, anyways.. no, you shouldn't date him, it's not legal.

• i hope u dont get with him. ur 15. chill out. like trust me, I'm 90% certain that nothing will come of this.

• But he really respect each and my opinions he's the first boy who doesn't like me just for my body or how I look.

• i understand hun, and i do wish u all the best, but all I'm saying is that while ur both together, enjoy it. boys at that age find commitment very hard. sure he might like u, but for how long?

• just be careful, that's all xx

• I think you can date him if you love him, later (if your relationship survives and all) you can tell about it to your mother.

• I don't know about where you live, but where I live it's illigal. If your with him while your 15 and he turns 18 that's different but the situation as is (where I live at least) he could be arrested.

• The fact is.. does he live in the same country? I fail to see how you can date someone you will never really see. But I voted vote A

• I say it's ok. When I was 14 my "ex boyfriend" was 17

• No, that's a grown man