Please Someone, Confused! I was falling for a guy, but overnight he changed and on our date he got angry & acted like a different person?

I'm 20, im met a guy who is 29. He's been hurt before & was married and divorced before. He wants to settle down. He doesn't want kids but his future is pretty much set and he just wants a partner. I don't want kids either (atm anyways). We met exactly a week ago. I never have connected with a man as much as him, and he feels the same. Right off the bat, we just clicked. Like we already knew each other. We made it official in 2 days. Like I honestly thought this is it, I'm going to actually fall in love. I haven't been in a relationship before; I'm independent and picky. But then I met him, and I was smitten. So was he. We hung out every day this past week. It was all going well until last night. For some reason, I got into his car and he was different. I'm sensitive to other people's energies. If something isn't right, I feel it and I can't ignore it. He was crabby, impatient, just not warm on the inside like I had been seeing before. He yelled at someone out the window who cut him off driving, he kept looking at me differently.. Pressuring me for future sex plans (we haven't done it yet). Today we spent the whole day together, and again it was almost worse. Right away he claimed I was lying to him about something small. He acted rude to others, didn't acknowledge me much as before, except in the bar with unwanted PDA once he got a beer. He acted selfish, and overall off & crabby. He got mad at his phone once and like flipped out and slammed it on his steering wheel, just fuming. I couldn't wait for the night to fall. Now, I feel terrible. Like a day ago I was still smitten, and now I am almost shaking... Like I feel this darkness inside him and it isn't glamorous or mysterious. It's gross. He has spent a lot of money on me, like dates and food, has dreamt about our future, has told his family, and now I feel awful. I'm looking back on our beginning days and I was the happiest I have been. How can he change overnight like this? Who is he?

Most Helpful Guy

• Has something or someone from his past returned that is causing him problems? Honestly if he feels the way he say she does for you he should have explained his new found bad mood and potential violent nature to you when it first reared its nasty head. I know and agree that having to ask what brought on this rage shouldn't be your responsibility , but it may yield a faster easement to your addled nerves than waiting on him to offer up an explanation.

What Guys Said 3

• He's now acting the ay he really is. Get away from him. I think he's dangerous. I think he is dangerous for you. What if he turns this anger towards you physically?

• I think he's dangerous too.

• Sounds like a jerk anyhow. Dump him and find better

• bounce! longer you stay, the weaker you'll get.

What Girls Said 1

• He didn't change overnight. There were just some hidden parts of him that were revealed to you. I wouldn't continue it if I were you.