Should people who complain about the friendzone be locked up or something?

if somebody doesn't like you in that way, why complain? just move on

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't get this "Friendzone" stuff. If you aren't in to someone, you aren't in to someone. Where in the rulebook does it say you have to be "friends". Friends implies friendship which may or may not include companionship. If I didn't like a guy, I didn't feel this need to then agree to friendship, putting him in the category of friends when in reality I just wish he would go away. If it means you're just trying to be nice and don't want an enemy, I get that, but it doesn't mean someone has to get a consolation prize because they didn't get their wish. Isn't it actually worse off to have the person kick around as a "friend" when you know they actually kind of have a little crush on you? I'd think it wouldn't exactly be helping matters.

It's as if there should just be a different zone for people when you already have friends. If they persist, they will be put in to a Danger Zone. Start complaining toward someone, they will find themselves in a Battle Zone. Once left alone, you can breathe a sigh of relief while in your Comfort Zone.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think they should be locked up, but I do think that they need to realise that it's not someone else's fault that they don't want to be with you and you shouldn't act like they've led you on by treating you as a friend.

• yeah i never got that either. too many expectations.

What Guys Said 3

• They should be counselled and explained how attraction actually works. If everybody understood everything then this site wouldn't exist. Yes.. many guys are selfish assholes.. but that doesn't mean everyone is. Some guys are genuinely confused when a girl says that she says nice guys.. wants a nice guy but still complains how her boyfriend is a jerk. They are really confused when a girl says 'why can't I get a guy like you?' I am not saying the girl is at fault alone. He is oblivious to the subtext too. If we go by your method.. more than 90% of the people would be locked up because not everybody understands everything.

• so they're entitled and dont' get it, that's not society's problem.

• Asperger's syndrome demonstrated LACK of empathy for peers, whereas I am showing empathy towards strangers- people I don't even know. This pretty much shows how much your IQ level is. Well.. I have no time to argue with dumb people. Goodbye!

• it does? meh, whatever... I reckon you have it, based on your numerous interactions.

• Some people dont like to let shit go. And they blame their *Ahem*, 'Over-Niceness'... xD

• No, but they definitely need to be educated.