What should I do?

I have been dating this guy for two months and a week. We were suppose to meet up on Thursday so that we can talk about being exclusive. The thing is my phone broke! I have no way of finding his number. It has been four days now since I haven't been able to text him. I have no way of getting his number unless I buy a new phone or wait a few weeks until I get my replacement. I don't want to wait any longer. I found his Facebook but don't want to seem too desperate to message him there. I really like him though and I don't want to lose him. But I also noticed he adds a lot of girls on there so that makes me question his behavior. But what do you guys think? I don't have a Facebook but just created one but will deactivate it.

What Guys Said 2

• Yea do theFB account and send him a request. It would suck if he thought you lost interest and are refusing to reply if he has texted you not knowing of the phone being out of working order , don't leave it to chance

• As my girl says "Facebook is evil", you can assume many things about his friends list. I mean be honest if you want to date him, nothing wrong with being open about a concern.

What Girls Said 0