Guys, Should I assume he's blowing me off?

we've been out a couple of times, and i texted him if he wanted to do something the next day. ( He told me he was free most of that day, earlier this week... which i know can change) I didn't recieve a text till the next morning, which is fine because he is kind of a bad texter. When he replied, he told me he's busy and gave me a list of thigns he's doing today.

Did he do that to make it clear that he's not just blowing me off and actually has plans? Or do guys only bother to explain as an excuse/make it seem like he has a lot to do?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he wanted you to know that he wanted to, but had too much going on.

What Guys Said 6

• well you said things can change. And in this case, they did. You knew it could happen, and it did. So let this one slide.

• Maybe he was really busy, but the issue that I see is that he could've say I can't see you today, but let's do something later on or propose some thing else. Actions speak louder than words!

• If it's an ongoing thing and keeps happening, maybe I'd worry a little. But if it's the first time, I'd probably give him the benefit of the doubt.

• if this is happenin often then yeah, he's lyin

• I think he was sincere and was trying to show you that he was genuinely busy.

• If he's lost interest he'll probably just stop talking to you or say so. If he stops talking then ask why and he'll tell you he's not interested if that's the case or he'll say he's busy if he's busy, or he just won't talk to you ever again if he's discourteous enough. If he's lost interest then why would he bother making excuses? Is that what you would do?