Guys, I really like one guy but im stuck in the friend zone please help?

he calls me and texts me but in the friend way please help , im too shy to confess him that i like him help

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh, i have the solution... Falling in friend zone is piece of cake ! And getting out is mission impossible.
    It will take some time but i want you to do exactly what im gonna say, next time you see him you be a bit playful okay.. And do the high fives a lot...
    Lean your head on his shoulder when sityin down and pretend you're bored...
    Try to keep your hand in touch with his arm and DONT look at while doing it... Whenever you speak with him, keep your eyes on his eyes.. Dont move them.. And more details need time

What Guys Said 8

• If a guy finds you attractive a simple conversation too lead up to a ask to get out of the friend zone will be more than enough. But if you find after you just ask to be more than friends and you are intact attracted to him and he says know you have to accept that he isn't into you.

• You're not in the friend zone if you're too shy to confess.

Either you confess your feelings and instantly get out of the friendzone, or you continue doing nothing, and hope that he will magically start dating you.

You gotta make it happen yourself, princess.

• Kiss him, it sounds really out there but trust me it'll do the trick

• He is interested in you, otherwise he wouldn't keep up with you. Guys may have girl friends but unless you a complete tomboy or something he definitely sees you as a woman.

• do you think he has a reason to like you in a more than a friend way?
    if so - ask him if he wants to hang out, no promises

• Be direct and tell him you sorta like him a little and then proceed to ask him if he likes you in a 'more than friends way' too and if he says yes then you've got yourself a great opportunity but if he says no then wait a couple of days and tell him you were having som period hormonal imbalances (because this will confuse him and make him think about your feelings and try not to say anything that could hurt them) and things shouldn't get awkward and they'll return to normal in a week or so trust me. To most guys girls reasoning for a lot of things is a mystery and well one of the short term powers girls have over guys is a *period pass* and guys will be a lot more considerate and and foget about everything you used your *period pass* on like it never happened.

• Just do it. You'll look back and be glad that you went for it. Don't look back and wonder what would've happened if you just told him.

• If you won't talk to him about, the only advice I can give is to get the fuck over him. Move on and find someone else to date.