Should girls make the first move for a change?

Or should we stick to the norm of only having guys initiating (and keeping up with) the chase?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• What? there should be no ego involved, if it is clear that both like each other, how does it matter? the guy can initiate but at the same time the first step can be taken by girls also. Girls can make the first move, I don't see anything wrong with that

• Yes, they should. Women shouldn't be able to just sit there and expect men to do all the work.

• If the guy is shy then uou should make the first move (btwn u can speak hindi?)

• yup, would be awesome if more did it

What Girls Said 4

• I think it depends on a guy. If he seems a little shy then sure but if he seems like he doesn't know what he wants then I'd wait for him to ask me out when he's sure. And sometimes just do whatever feels right at the moment...

• Girls these days aren't scared of making the first move and I've seen many that did it.

• Yikes, was just scrolling through this section and accidentally clicked the 'Thumbs down' button babe. So sorry!!! :( In fact, I actually kinda admire women who do so. At least they know what they want and are assertive in making sure they get it. But from personal experience, it seems that those who do show an interest in guys and make it known that they do tend to be regarded as being too desperate or too easy. Which is absolutely ridiculous in my opinion! It would seem that men like the chase, as most people say. But at the same time, arghhh, I really wanna start a conversation at least with this guy I'm interested in. But I'm not sure if I should be the one starting everything anymore. I don't get guys these days.

• Most girls are going to stick with the guy needs to make the first move, but if you find one out there brave enough she might. It's seen as just something guys should do for women like holding open a door.

• Whoever likes the other person should initiate it