What do I do? I made a fake Facebook acoount?

I made a fake Facebook account under the name "Anna" and put pictures of a very pretty girl. I wanted to test my boyfriend and see if he would cheat or say he was taken. When I was on the Anna account he said he had no girlfriend and continued to call Anna pretty and flirted with her, this made me sick to my stomach. I asked him if this was true, he denied everything and even swore on his grandparents life. After I talked to him he texted Anna telling her he only loved me and to please stop texting him. What do I do? He lied to me, but told the girl to stop

Most Helpful Guy

• Loyalty test hmmm. That's a nice trick.

Well it's up to you now :) Do with him, what he deserves. Go on and judge, you claimed the rights to.

See how he said to never text him again? He thinks you got him in some way. What do you think will he do once you trust him and do not see his actions in the shadows?

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's willing to tell another girl he's single, when in fact he's dating you, that should be reason enough to dump him. The only reason he told that other girl to stop was because you found out.

Plus he had to have known you would read that message anyways. Otherwise, why would he tell her he loved you, why wouldn't he just stop messaging her and end it with that.
    He's definitely clever and knows what he's doing. So I wouldn't be surprised if he tried cheating on you again, but was more careful about it.

• Thanks for MHO, and good luck! I'm sure you'll find that guy who appreciates you and only you.

Also, he swore on his grandparents life? That seems kind of low and horrid.

• Also, I read a comment below. You didn't MAKE him cheat on you. If he supposedly loved you like he says he does then he would have had no problem telling your fake account he was in a relationship the first time you messaged him (if you messaged him first, which I assume you did).

• Aww thank you☺ You made a horrible day into a great one

What Guys Said 7

• You caught him - Dump him

• You caught him in the act of cheating now it's up to you
    what you want do with it

• He regretted what he done its up to you if you still want him

• Yeah, he's a shitty human being, haha.

• Loyalty test interesting i would say go for it

• Tbh most guys think with their dicks and will do a lot of things in the moment and a lot of the time we don't think about the consequences but he probably realized what he was doing was wrong and said "wtf am I doing" and stopped that happens a lot with me and every other guy I know. You shouldn't be angry about it but you should definitely try and work on that because he is the type who could cheat on you even though it's wrong and later wish he didn't and regret it

• If guys see that they can do better of course they would take it but it doesn't mean it's right

What Girls Said 8

• What you did was entrapment, you lied to him with the fake profile. Essentially you set him up to fail. Some guys will be true to you in the face of temptation, some will not. Apparently you have a man who will not be true to you when tempted and now you know. You must have had your doubts about his loyalty or I'm assuming you would not have gone to such great lengths to prove to yourself he would cheat on you. Now what you do with that information is up to you. Can you live with someone who you know will cheat on you, if not end it, don't play any more games. If you think this is something your relationship can recover from, let it go, and by that I mean don't bring it up to him again. The worst thing you can do is rehash this over and over again with him telling him you don't trust him. If you already don't trust him he has no reason to be true to you. If you already think he is cheating why not do it.

• dont fall for his crap.. first,.. nice loyalty test.. and second.. he said sorry.. or told anna to stop because he knows it was you.. or someone related to you.. if you had not confronted him about this.. he would never end it with the pretty anna.. you cannot trust him anymore..

• Your boyfriend is bipolar. Like what?
    He lied to you yes.
    He was telling the girl he doesn't have girlfriend and she'es cute and etc, when he realized that you knew everything he denied it, and I think he knows that you know the girl and that's why he went and told her that he loves you so that maybe she should tell you.
    He's a lier. Punish him without sex for moths if you don't want to leave him.
    For me, he does that with many other girls, be carefull and watch him.

• You lied to him, he lied to you. You made him "cheat on you." You don't deserve him, he doesn't deserve you. Your fault.

• I will dump him as early as I could because he's not worth it, he only told Anna he was taken just because you found out, in fact hell was made for guys like him who keep on hurting good girl

• He can't be trusted. He's done it once he can do it again.

• LMBO wait what? why would you test your boyfriend.

• dump him anyways, he's got no morals