Girls, I dont know how to ask a girl on a date?

so i know you should be confident (which i am btw), but I don't know how you should drop it lol
So 2moro im planning on asking this girl from my college, after we had a good time out in the weekend (she def showed signals of attraction, but im still not sure).
So i was going to ask her like this: so babygirl, have any plans for the weekend?
(than i hope she says no lol)
than i reply: well, than why dont we do a, how do the french call it:rendez-vous?

Ofcourse this will be sad in my most sexy, silent voice lel
But is this good or nah? Cause not that i fear rejection, i just dont like when my intention dont seem to come across like they should...
And after this weekend i think (im almost) sure, i found the "perfect" girl lel

7

Most Helpful Girl

• oohhh no no noooo
    starting with "babygirl" to your cheesy line... terrible
    Dude, no need to over do it like that.

Just say hi, ask how it's going and then ask her if she'd like to go for ice cream or coffee these days. Keep it simple. Don't try to act super cool or anything, just be you.

What Girls Said 6

• Nooooo , Dont start with " Baby girl " Only tell her that when she's ur gf! ! just say " hey Iwas having lots of fun with u last day ! So I was think if I could.. take u on a date or something? " and good luck with that :) But remember dont say baby girl :)

• Noooo! Just ask her in person while you guys are having a good time. Don't call her baby girl no! While you guys are laughing ask her: aw man I got tickets etc. and you would have so much fun! This could be a date!

• I like it, but I'm not sure if she would appreciate being called "baby girl." I don't know how serious you two are yet, but it seems a little too early for names? Also, the whole French thing may seem a bit over the top to her -- or, she may love it. It depends. I suggest thinking about her personality and how she reacted to things you said on your date. Just act how you did then.

• Just ask. Don't over complicate it. Just ask. It's not easy, but it's not the end of the world.

• please dont say babygirl!

• why not :o

• girls love it when u use their name

• lol never knew that, people told me to claim her and slime lol.. i recall even her saying it :p

• ask her for coffee

• well were both still teens :p
      so my lines above ain't good?