Should I text him saying Happy Father's Day?

So yesterday I texted the guy I have been talking to for awhile now about coming to hangout with him, I was trying to be all flirty and he took an hour to reply and this is what he said "Some family is in town went out last night forgot my phone just got home thank god it was here getting ready to go meet them up with right now, when he text that I was half asleep from a nap and I texted him back again "oh kk" the. After reading it fully it didn't make any sense because if he left his phone earlier yesterday when he texted that would make sense but I don't know because he was on fb online so pretty much I don't know if he was lying or not. So I text him back hour after texted him saying oh kk and texted saying this "Okay after fully reading your text it confusing, it makes no sense" and he never texted me back I am mad because I don't know what he was trying to say and on top of it it's Father's Day and I was going to say happy fathers to him but I don't know if I should because the way he texte d he yesterday I think he was lying I just need advice on what to do.

I really new help on what to do
And yes he does have a kid he has a son

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless he has kids, no. Why would you text a guy "Happy Father's Day" if he's not a father?

• He does has a kid he has a son

• I see what you are saying I'm just mad at him from yesterday, so I was debating on texting happy fathers day

• If you're that mad, you probably shouldn't text him. Because if he doesn't respond, for whatever reason, you'll just get more upset and things could get out of hand then. Give it at least another day to calm down

What Guys Said 1

• If he's a father I don't see why not. If he's not a father, DO THAT SHIT. It would be hilarious.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't text him. Wait for him to reach you.