Guys, I need some advice about how to act with Asian guys?

Im planing a travel to Asia next year, Im studyig hard the language and I already can read, is a little bit hard but Im doing my best. I have a thing with Asian guys. I would like some advice from Asian boys, how to act and how do not be creepy jaja I mean, for the difference in cultures I know there's a few things that they find weird or annoying, like we make lots of physicall contact and they are not usued to it.
I think Im cute and Im smart is just that I get super excited and nervous around guys that I like.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Can you say which Asian country it is? I am most familiar with China. Especially the Capital. I have to admit that sometimes behavior is not always the most civilized especially when you go to some of the dirtier parts of the city. There's some spitting and littering. If you go to the high end parts of the city behavior might be better I think.

I think for the most part Asian guys are like other guys and they are all different. They are generally more shy. If you are too forward they won't know how to react so I'd suggest giving them a little space for their decisions. If you have a group of girlfriends around you that might help ease the tension. So he knows you're just another one of the girls...

I don't know hope this helps

What Guys Said 11

• You mentioned "Asian" and said your "studying hard the language". Whitch language? There are thousands of Far East, Southeast, pacific island Asian languages. Where in Asia are you going?

• What you should do is use them then dump them the second a white guy becomes available that like Anonymous Asian guy bitches about all the time.

• Ma body is always rdy so I don't know what chu be saying about Asian boi body not being rdy 👙
    Are u a HAWT white chix or a brack cutie?

• this sounds like a job for @Keyspirits

If you can handle him you'll be fine.

• Asian guy here.. well part Asian

• If Asian guys adore western women, shouldn't you act like yourself?

• I'm Asian (Filipino) And i think You should act how you are suppose to! Yourself ! :)

• Well Asia is not a country and Asian is not a language. You sound ignorant.

• that all depends on which part of asia, you have in mind... It's a bigass fucking continent

• Don't worry about it. You will encounter a few things.
    1) they love American women - you are going to be a rock star in their eyes
    2) they also think all western women are whores.
    3) they are very chauvinistic
    4) Asian men are spoiled!
    Just be yourself. (I lived there by the way... Philippines, China, Korea)

• They got small Weiner's