Girls, how would you think of a guy who does this? Give me your opinion please?

If you're going through a tough time and a guy, as myself is actually doing this right now with a girl. She's wanting to take a relationship slow and not rush into anything too quickly cause of this rough past she's gone through and is having a tough time getting over a broken heart she suffered a year ago. I've talked to her and she wants this to workout with us and wants to see how it goes but I can tell she doesn't wanna go fast at all which is totally understandable to me. I'm not piling it on her to always do stuff with me or have to constantly talk to her. But, I do text her daily, but my text is usually on the line of like, "Hey! Just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a great day cause you absolutely deserve to have a great day each and every day :)" and it seems to help, cause she'll always text back and say awe you're the sweetest and we'll talk a good majority of the day. And if y'all think it's ok, id like to just ask to go out and do something together just once a week, and if she wants to do more to make her call the shot cause I don't wanna make her feel overwhelmed or pushed you know? Am I doing right? Is there more I can do? I've got a real good feeling bout this girl, just feel like I need to give her time to heal and nit rush or push her.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I think all guys need to take note. You are doing it absolutely right and i think asking to hang out once a week or so is just fine, it allows you to stay in her life that way she knows she has you. This girl is very very lucky, and in time, im sure she'll see just how great you are and how she can trust you to get her out of the rough patch she's in. Good luck! 😊

What Girls Said 7

• I definitely think you're doing nothing wrong. I think if two people are dating, they need to be around each other to see if there's really chemistry. Once a week is not asking for much. Especially since you guys are still "fresh". I think your daily texts are a plus. Are you the only initiator in this situation? Does she text and try to see you too? I think she should. I'm only usually as interested in a guy as much as he is interested in me. -Hope it works out! <3

• She's only text me first one time and that was on my birthday. But when I text her she always talks to me, she's not short or anything with me, maybe she thinks the guy should be the one to initiate?

• you are honestly perfect! keep doing this :)

• I think you are doing good. Kudos to you sir, for being so understanding!!

• keep her I've gone through the same thing.

• What do I do? Since you've been in the same situation. How do I go about doing the right thing? Just go slow? Explain please! :)

• the slower you go it just makes it a bit harder but you want to tell the person thats the best way if yopu don't you could lose her.

• I think that's reasonable. I'm dating a guy and I keep repeating that I want to take it slow but he isn't respecting that (wants to see me every single day, when we are together he tries to pressure me for intimacy, etc). It's turning me off. BUT with what you said, I think you're doing just fine.

• You r doing it fucking damn right keep it up !! 👏👌👍

• i think its nice