Girls, can you give me your opinion?

I like this boy in my class. He is very cute. We were un a conversation with about 5 people, including him and one another girl, who by the way is very pretty too. We were talking about dating and all of the sudden he told that just broke up with his girlfriend. The girl immediatly asked him if he was seeing anybody. Is that means that she has possible interesting in him? She seemed to be very curious at that moment.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe, maybe not. You never know. Maybe she's interested, maybe she was just making conversation.

• But the two of them never really talked to each other. There always have been a weird vibe between the two of them. It is like the two of them have been playing hard to get at the same moment.

• I don't know, maybe there is something there then.

• Why do you think that?

What Girls Said 5

• Yea. It sounds like she lit up. If you like him it's okay to compete in a way. Just show him you fun side (not best friend kind) and make sure he gets the hint you like him.

• She's very interested

• well, yeah that could be

• She is definitely interested

• Yh deffo she wants him 👍